Tomorrow my husband and I are leaving for Mexico, without Phoebe, on a much needed vacation.
She has been having a lot going on medically just over the last week and now I am feeling terribly guilty and very nervous about leaving her with my mom. I am not sure if we should postpone this trip. She was up all night last night with DH (because he promised me I could sleep) crying and sounding very hoarse. They think the hoarseness may be related to the reflux or something else in her throat called a hemangioma. I am worried sick about my precious girl. My mom has all of the phone numbers for all of her doctors, knows her medications and the doctors all know that we were going away. She is waiting to get in to see an ENT doctor about the hoarseness on the 20th. If it were an emergency they would have gotten her in right away, right? I feel so conflicted right now and my anxiety has never been worse. I can't imagine how anxious I will be in Mexico. Will I be able to relax? Is this trip worth it?
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You need this trip! The both of you! Yes it is going to be so difficult to relax and not think of Phoebe...but you need to at least try to enjoy yourself. If it was an emergency like talked about they would of had her at the Dr. asap. Your mother is going to take wonderful care of her and want the 2 of you to enjoy!
ReplyDelete